A Data Graphs user is assigned a team role. These roles are :
- Owner – the person who creates the Data Graphs account is assigned the Owner role, and has super-admin rights to manage the subscription, invite users, manage the account and can perform all available actions.
- Administrator – can manage the account, users and all available actions, but cannot manage or see the subscription and billing screens.
- Developer – can read Datasets and events, write Datasets, export data, manage applications and web hooks to manage API integrations.
- Editor – An editor can read and write datasets and concepts and can export data
- Viewer – Has read only access, can only navigate and view data
You can change a user's role in the Manage Account screen.